Season Ticket Terms and Condtions:
Terms and Conditions:
- Season Pass can only be used by the named person and you will need to produce identification at check-in,
- Only one person is admitted under the season pass, and can not be shared with other family members, spouses or friends,
- Each season pass will admit one person up to the full value of the event,
- Should you wish to attend a sleepover event where the accommodation sleeps 2, then you are required to pay for the additional person at the full advertised rate,
- Season Pass is non transferable,
- There are a set number of Season Pass holders permitted onto each event, and is based on a first come first served basis,
- No refunds can be made on unused Season Passes,
- Should you wish to cancel one of your chosen events, you will need to provide at least 21 days written notice,
- If you fail to attend on your chosen event, then this will count to one of your used events,
- Season Pass expires on 31st December 2016,
- To book using your season pass you will be provided with a unique code to enter at checkout.
- Season passes can't be used on our Charity Events,
- Only 1 season pass customer per room, when booking an overnight sleepover event (where the room accommodates two persons or more).